Datalocker is known for its secure storage solutions, recently recognised as an Honouree in the Computer Peripherals Category for CES 2009. The Innovations Design and Engineering Awards program awards the most innovative consumer electronics products in the industry.
The ideal portable hard drive with high grade data security, giving peace of mind for lost or stolen data. No software or drivers necessary, making it easy and efficient to use.
The DataLocker Secure Drive features a PIN number of up to 18 digits, entered into the device. Utilises military grade 256 bit AES / CBC mode encryption.
- platform independent security process
- driverless and software free
- MAC and PC compatible
- USB powered
- Hardware based USB malware protection
All the features of the Datalocker Personal, and additional features:
- 128 bit encryption key strength
- self destruct mode
- one-touch data eraser for redeployment
- random keypad (shoulder hack defense)
The DataLocker 3 is the new standard for encrypted portable storage. You don’t need any software to use your DL3, you just connect it up, enter your personal password and you’re good to go.
- Absolutely no software or drivers
- RFID based 2 factor authentication
- 256 Bit AES XTS mode encryption (FIPS 104-2 Crypto Engine)
- Self destruct security mode (Mitigate brute force hacking)
- Keypad Randomization (Mitigate fingerprint lifting)
- USB 3.0 (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Rapid secure wipe (rapid key zeroization)
You can view a more detailed data sheet here (PDF), direct from the manufacturer.