A few of our clients have been experiencing problems with the latest update.
We have been provided with the steps below to resolve this problem:
- Download https://download.IronKey.com/gen/tmp/IKEnterprise_188.8.131.52.exe
- Save the file to your Desktop
- Once the download finishes, launch the IKEnterprise_184.108.40.206.exe application that you just saved.
- Click “Next” and “Install” on the next two screens. The update will now proceed, and when done, you will be prompted to remove and re-insert your device.
- When you next unlock the device, you MAY (depending on what version you have) be asked if you want to remove the local backup of your Secure Volume data that was created previously. You should say no to this so you have a spare copy of the data.
- Now click on the Secure Files link in the IronKey Control Panel and make sure your files are there.
If this does not work, contact us directly on email@example.com.